gas3

Gas leakage at night leads to family tragedy in the morning

Cylinder blast took away a boy’s life leaving his sister seriously injured, on Friday morning in Gudamba area.
Inspector Gudamba, Rishikesh Yadavi nformed that the incident took place at labour Kallu’s place who lives in Bahadurpur village with his family. Kallu’s 22 year married daughter, Shalu woke up in the morning and went inside the kitchen,as soon as she switched on the gas there was an unexpected blast due to gas cylinder’s heavy leakage. One of the walls of the house collapsed immediately, burying Kallu’s 16 year old son Ajit under the rubble.
Panic gripped among the neighbours, people somehow tried to pull out Ajit from the debris only to be found in dead condition. Meanwhile, Shalu’s family admitted her to the hospital after investigation the police sent Ajit’s body for post- mortem.

Latest from CITY NEWS

हिंदी समाचार
Go to Top