maxresdefault

Man runs current in cooler to prevent it from theft, child gets electrocuted

A man’s idea to stop people from lifting his cooler installed at his residence cost a 9-year-old boy his life. The man identified as Shamshad, a resident of Shivnagar, had run electric current through his cooler as a safety measure to stop thieves from lifting his cooler.

According to station officer Santosh Singh, Vivek, a 9-year-old boy, son of Sunil Raidas, also a resident of Shivnagar, was going for some work at around 7 am. Shamshad house is adjacent to Sunil’s house.

Unknowingly Vivek came in contact of the cooler installed by Shamshad. Since the electric current was passing through the cooler, Vivek despite frantic efforts to run away got electrocuted to death on the spot.

The incident created panic in the area. On receiving the information, Madiyaon police rushed to the spot and began investigation into the matter. Shamshad was booked under culpable homicide not amounting to murder.

The police sent Vivek’s body for post-mortem and have begun investigation into the case. The FIR was lodged by Vivek’s mother Chandeshwari.

Latest from CITY NEWS

हिंदी समाचार
Go to Top