Printland-Current-Laptop-Skin-SDL759572342-1-3ceef

Working on laptop, a 23-year old youth dies of electrocution

A 23-year old youth working on his laptop with its charger plugged in electric socket was died after getting electrocuted on Sunday afternoon.

According to police, the deceased, Brijesh Kumar, was manager at a Faridabad-based export company. He got married in February and lived with his wife and parents at a rented house in Tughlaqabad Extension, Delhi.

It was Kumars wife who found him lying unconscious. His relatives rushed him to the hospital in Tughlaqabad, where doctors declared him dead and the authorities informed the police.

A team was sent to Kumar’s residence and a thorough inspection was conducted. The laptop was seized and sent to a forensic laboratory.

Latest from NATIONAL

हिंदी समाचार
Go to Top